The CLE Set satisfies the 15-hour CLE requirement of the Oregon State Bar’s Admission Rules.*
The Set contains the following CLE credit hours:
• Practicing Law in Oregon (6/21/13)—4.5 General CLE or Practical Skills credits and 2 Ethics credits
• Advanced Estate Administration: Planning for Oregon’s Elective Share (6/22/2012)—.5 General CLE credit
• Advanced Estate Administration: New Oregon Estate Tax (6/22/2012)—1 General CLE credit
• Administering Oregon Estates: Oregon Estate Tax (11/16/2012)—.5 General CLE credit
• Defending DUII Cases in Oregon (11/15/2012)—3.25 General CLE credits
• Drafting Family Law Documents: A Client Has Retained You—Now What? (3/7/2013)—1 General CLE or Practical Skills credit
• Drafting Family Law Documents: Discovery in Family Law Cases (3/7/2013)—.75 General CLE or Practical Skills credit
• Drafting Family Law Documents: General Judgments of Dissolution of Marriage (3/7/2013)—1 General CLE or Practical Skills credit
• Drafting Family Law Documents: After the Dust Settles: Post-Judgment (3/7/2013)—1 General CLE or Practical Skills credit
*Admission Rule 15.05(5) of the Rules for Admission of Attorneys states that applicants must attend “at least fifteen hours of continuing legal education on Oregon practice and procedure and ethics requirements as regulated and approved by the Board [of Bar Examiners].”
To rent DVDs for this seminar, please call the OSB CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413, toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 413.
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.