The CLE Set satisfies the 15-hour CLE requirement of the Oregon State Bar’s Admission Rules.*
The Set contains the following CLE credit hours:
• Practicing Law in Oregon (6/22/17)—4 General CLE or Practical Skills credits and 2 Ethics credits
• Advanced Estate Planning 2017: Planning for the Oregon (Only) Taxable Estate (6/9/17)—1 General CLE credit
• Real Estate and Land Use Spring Forum 2017: The Rental Housing Crisis: State and Local Governments Response (4/28/17)—1 General CLE credit
• Capital Punishment in Oregon: A Forum on the Death Penalty (12/21/16)—2 General CLE credits
• Real Estate and Land Use Spring Forum 2016: A New Green Revolution: Marijuana’s Impacts on Oregon Land Use Planning (4/29/16)—.75 General CLE credit
• Defending DUII Cases in Oregon (7/24/15)—3 General CLE credits
• Juvenile Law: Down the Rabbit Hole: Why Is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? (2/10/17)—1 General CLE credit
• Juvenile Law: Down the Rabbit Hole: Sometimes I’ve Believed as Many as Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast (2/10/17)—1 General CLE credit
*Admission Rule 15.05(5) of the Rules for Admission of Attorneys states that applicants must attend “at least fifteen hours of continuing legal education on Oregon practice and procedure and ethics requirements as regulated and approved by the Board [of Bar Examiners].”
To rent DVDs for this seminar, please call the OSB CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413, toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 413.
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.